Workshops & retreats
Aligning teams towards a new vision
For what purpose?
- Culture Change
- Leadership Behaviors
- Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- New Manager, How Do I “Manage”?
- Influencing & Personal Impact
- Effective Relationships
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Individual and Team 360° Feedback Processes and Follow-up Facilitation
- Conflict Resolution
How do I work?
I design and facilitate ad hoc off-site retreats aimed at aligning boards and other senior teams around a new vision – and supporting them to embed the new vision in their organizations.
I help team members connect the dots and reach a higher level of collective mindfulness and self-awareness, so they can increase their impact and grow collectively as leaders.
I also design and facilitate workshops to develop leadership behaviors or emotional intelligence amongst managers or other leaders in your organization, to improve communication or relationships within a particular team or across your organization, or to help your most talented people become effective “people developers” themselves. These are just a few examples of experiential “group learning events” that we can create together.
For workshops and retreats, I use a four-step approach to structure our work together: diagnostics; design; delivery; and review.
Design principles for group programs
I always take a “coach-like” facilitation approach, which supports groups of people to feel empowered and responsible for their own process:
- I help organizations establish a “common language” and a culture in which people can better communicate and learn from each other.
- I take an action-oriented approach to create learning in “real life”. For example, training participants will need to implement their learnings in their work environment as part of the program.
- I provide inspiring and relevant learnings through a combination of diagnostic tools, theory, the best methodologies – and real workplace experience.
- I offer active follow-up, including individual coaching or further group sessions, to embed learnings in real life and improve the sustainability of key learnings.
Interested? Contact me to discuss your needs or your project.