I am committed to excellence in the work I deliver. I am accredited by the world’s leading coaching bodies:
Foundational coaching certification
- Professional Certified Coach (by the International Coach Federation – ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active© Coach (by the Co-Active Training Institute – CTI)
The field of leadership coaching is vast and here are my specialties.
- Certified Neurotransformational Coach, CNCT (by BEAbove Leadership)
- Certified and Licensed Train the Trainer (part I) Neurotransformational Coach, CNCT (by BEAbove Leadership)
Immunity To Change
- Completed the program Mindshift: Mapping the inner game Level I & II by MindShift Changing the Inner Game
- Completed the Immunity To Change Facilitator’s Workshop by Minds at Work
- Trained on Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) by CRR Global.
- Certified Leadership Circle Profile and Collective Leadership Assessment practitioner (by The Leadership Circle – TLC)
- Certified Hogan Assessments practitioner by Hogan Assessments Systems
- Advanced Interpretation Certification and Advanced Feedback Certification practitioner by Hogan Assessments Systems
I continue deepening some aspects of my work, with some dedicated courses and objectives:
In 2018, I participated in a Co-Active© Leadership Experience course offered by CTI, to begin my own journey towards mindful leadership.
In 2023, I completed the Co-Active© Leadership Program offered by CTI. It was a powerful, experiential leadership training program that included 4 residential retreats held over a 10-month period, with a cohort of 20 global fellow leaders.
Furthermore, I will focus on deepening my systemic and team coaching practice to thrive in the demanding but exhilarating team coaching world.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) issued end 2022 a new global credential recognizing the specific qualities and qualifications needed to be a team coach. I aim at becoming an Advanced Certified Team Coach (ACTC) in 2023. In that context, I will continue training with Minds at Work on the Immunity To Change with Teams to expand my approach to the Immunity To Change practice in the context of teams. And, I will also take team coaching supervision classes by senior team coaches from Novalda — Leading change for a world of change from Novalda Coaching Calgary — to strengthen my practice.
And more to come as I continue to develop my own voice.